King Kong 360 3-D
Don’t miss the award-winning King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson – The world’s largest 3-D experience, only on the Universal Studios Hollywood Studio Tour.
Your heart will pound. Your survival instincts will be on overload. Prepare to be caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T-Rex and the 8th wonder of the world – King Kong.
- Jayne Clark, USA Today
“The kind of awe-inspiring theme park attraction you can’t find anywhere else”
- Brady MacDonald, latimes.com (Los Angeles Times)
“It was crazy fantastic. It was in your face and right there. It was like a full movie experience.”
- Cory, park guest from Burbank, CA
Facts and Figures:
- Honored with the prestigious creative arts award for ‘Outstanding Achievement’ by the International 3D Society. It’s the first time a theme park attraction has ever won this award
- Awarded ‘Outstanding Visual Effects in a Special Venue Project’ by the Visual Effects Society. Another first for a theme park attraction!
- If the digital 3-D King Kong could leap off the screen, he would be astoundingly large: 30 feet tall, 20 feet wide, 15 feet deep and 6,000 pounds
- Two curved screens, each measuring a massive 187 feet wide by 40 feet high — the equivalent of 16 movie theatre screens — surround the Studio Tour tram
location: Studio Tour PlazaSafety & ADA information