Coming Summer 2015, experience the Studio Tour’s all-new grand finale,
Fast & Furious–Supercharged!
Go behind-the-scenes on the legendary Studio Tour to explore Hollywood’s most famous backlot in the world’s largest working movie studio.
Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction project in studio history, built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself.
You’ll laugh along with comedian Jimmy Fallon, the video host of the Studio Tour. The star of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” introduces entertaining clips seen on HD monitors in the trams to augment the live Studio Tour guide narration.
The Studio Tour also includes the award-winning King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson, plus:
- Encounter the eerie plane crash from War of the Worlds
- See Wisteria Lane from ABC’s hit series Desperate Housewives
- Come face-to-face with Norman Bates at the legendary Bates Motel from Psycho
- Brace yourself as Jaws lurks deep beneath the waters
…. and much, much more!
The Studio Tour is included with all theme park admission tickets.
What’s the most interesting part of the Studio Tour?
location: Studio Tour Plaza
Rider Safety and
Guests with Disabilities
- Thea Classic Award – Themed Entertainment Association