The Simpsons Ride™
The Simpsons™ are visiting Krustyland and you are there right alongside Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as you enter through the carnival-like midway.
“Visually stunning experience…It’s high octane eye candy for the wired”
-LA Times Travel
Facts and Figures:
- State-of-the-art digital projectors cover an 80 ft. diameter dome surface with an image four times the standard High Definition found in most home theaters, and twice what you’d experience in a normal digital theater.
- Hilarious animation was created not just for the ride, but for the pre-show and queue areas as well.
Enter the world of The Simpsons™ like never before at Universal Studios Hollywood! Visit downtown Springfield, hometown of America’s favorite animated family:
- Purchase merchandise at the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Enjoy a “Genuine Clown-Endorsed Meal” at Krusty Burger.
- Grab a Homer-sized helping of donuts at Lard Lad.
- Imbibe at Moe’s Tavern or the first Duff Brewery Beer Garden.
- Crash through Krustyland on The Simpsons Ride™.
location: Upper Lot
Rider Safety and
Guests with Disabilities
Guests must be 40″ (102 cm) tall to ride.
Children 40-48″ (102-122 cm) must be accompanied by a Supervising Companion (14 years or older).
- Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement, Attraction –Themed Entertainment Association