UNIVERSAL STUDIO GUIDES
You now have the opportunity to join NBCUniversal, one of the world’s largest media companies, as part of our premier guide staff at Universal Studios! As the star of our Studio Tour, you’ll lead behind-the-scenes excursions of our nearly 400-acre complex. The Studio Guide position, when used as a stepping stone for career advancement, gives you a chance to reach for the stars. With your commitment to the Entertainment Industry, you could become one of Hollywood’s next big names. Many of today’s Industry leaders began their careers as Universal Studios Guides.
Members of our team are entitled to many exclusive benefits, including:
- FLEXIBLE work schedules
- FREE Seminars & Workshops with Industry Professionals
- FREE Professional Acting Classes
- FREE Private Screenings of Universal Films
- The OPPORTUNITY to Network with Colleagues & Alumni who are Entertainment Professionals
- The OPPORTUNITY to excel in other High Profile Positions in the Company, e.g. Media Escort, VIP Guide, Special Events, etc.
- DISCOUNTS on merchandise, food, travel, electronics, media, and much more!
Please note: We are extremely selective in the casting of our Studio Guides. In order to be considered, you must have ALL of the following qualifications:
- A Performance and/or Public Speaking Background
- Poise/Stage Presence
- Enthusiastic, Friendly, Outgoing Personality
- Mature Attitude/Self Confidence
- Television & Film Knowledge
- Excellent Speaking Voice
- Exceptionally Well-Groomed Appearance
- Charismatic Live Television Camera Presence
- At least 18 years old
To be considered for employment, you must be attend the OPEN CALL on Monday, March 27th between 1-5pm. Call backs will take place on Thursday, March 30th and formal interviews will be conducted the week of April 3-7. Candidates selected for employment will be invited to start on May 1st for three weeks of fun, intensive guide training. After that, you must be available at least three days a week, including one weekend day during the 2017 Peak Seasons. Please note that your availability to work will guarantee the maximum number of shifts. All Studio Guide positions are cast initially on a seasonal basis. Year-round positions are based on seniority.
If you would like a shot at becoming a member of our celebrated team, please bring your performance and/or business resume and be prepared to attend the following:
STUDIO GUIDE OPEN CALL
Monday, March 27, 2017
1:00 – 5:00PM
Open Call will be at The Garland Hotel, 4222 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood 91602
Parking available on site for $12; Street Parking also available (be sure to read all posted street signs)