NOW CASTING: WORLD-FAMOUS UNIVERSAL STUDIO GUIDES
You now have the opportunity to join NBCUniversal, one of the world’s largest media companies, as part of our premier guide staff at Universal Studios! As the star of our Studio Tour, you’ll lead behind-the-scenes tours of our nearly 400-acre complex. The Studio Guide position, when used as a stepping stone for career advancement, gives you a chance to reach for the stars. With your commitment to the Entertainment Industry, you could become one of Hollywood’s next big names. Many of today’s Industry leaders began their careers as Universal Studio Guides.
Members of our team are entitled to many exclusive benefits, including:
- FLEXIBLE Work Schedules
- FREE Seminars and Workshops with Leading Industry Professionals
- FREE Professional Acting Classes
- FREE Industry-Renowned Annual Actors Showcase
- The Studio Guide JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- The OPPORTUNITY to Network with Colleagues who are Tomorrow’s Industry Leaders, and Alumni who already are.
- The OPPORTUNITY to excel in other High Profile Positions in the Company, e.g. Media Escort, VIP Guide, Special Events, etc.
- FREE Private Screenings of Universal Films
- DISCOUNTS on merchandise, food, travel, electronics, media, and much more
Please note: We are extremely selective in the casting of our Studio Guides. In order to be considered, you must have ALL of the following qualifications:
- A Performance and/or Public Speaking Background
- Poise/Stage Presence
- Enthusiastic, Friendly, Outgoing Personality
- Mature Attitude/Self Confidence
- Television/Film Knowledge
- Excellent Speaking Voice
- Exceptionally Well-Groomed Appearance
- Charismatic Live Television Camera Presence
- At least 18 years old
To be considered for employment, you must be available for a series of auditions on February 3, final interview sessions the week of February 8 and full-time starting February 29 for three weeks of fun, intensive training. After that, you must be available at least three days a week, including one weekend day. Please note that your availability to work will guarantee the maximum number of shifts. All Studio Guide positions are cast initially on a seasonal basis. Year-round positions are based on seniority.
If you would like a shot at becoming a member of our celebrated team, please bring your performance and/or business resume to our:
Monday, February 1, 2:00PM-4:00PM
Open call will be held at the The Garland Hotel, 4222 Vineland Ave., North Hollywood. EOE.