1. How can I get into the park if I want to come on a Black-Out Date?
If you would like to re-visit on a Black-Out date, there are two ways:
(1) Purchase a 1-day park upgrade for $30, available at the Annual Pass Center located to the left of the front gate turnstiles.
(2) Upgrade to a No Black-Out or Premium Annual Pass for the remainder of your pass life. You can purchase an upgrade inside the park or at the Annual Pass Center, located to the left of the front gate turnstiles. Restrictions apply.
2. How do I renew my Annual Pass?
If your Annual Pass expired during the previous calendar month, this month, or will expire next month, you can renew it online at universalannualpass.com/renew or by visiting the Annual Pass Center at the park.
4. Does my Annual Pass include admission to Halloween Horror Nights?
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed special event, and your Annual Pass alone does not grant you admission to the event. However, there are Annual Pass member exclusive discounts to Halloween Horror Nights. Check the Halloween Horror Nights website for more details.
5. What are some of the Annual Pass benefits and specials?
Annual Pass members receive exclusive offers, invitations and promotions. Annual Pass members also enjoy discounts on Guest Admission, Food, Beverages and Merchandise inside the park, depending on pass type. Please visit the Annual Pass Member Website for a full list of Annual Pass Member benefits.