Upgrade your Annual Pass at any ticket booth or inside the park at the Universal Box Office.
2. How do I upgrade my Season Pass?
There is no upgrade from a Season Pass to an Annual Pass.
3. How can I get into Universal Studios Hollywood if I come on a Black-Out date?
To come on a Black-Out date, you may upgrade to a higher level Annual Pass, available at any ticket booth. Based on availability. Restrictions may apply. Higher level Annual Passes may share the same Black-Out dates, so be sure to check before upgrading.
Season Passes are not eligible to upgrade to a new pass.
4. I lost my pass, how do I get a new one?
To replace your lost Annual or Season Pass, visit any ticket booth at Universal Studios Hollywood. There is a $10 fee to replace lost passes. Please have a valid photo ID with you.
5. Does my Annual or Season Pass include admission to Halloween Horror Nights?
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed special event, and an Annual or Season Pass alone does not grant admission to the event. However, there are Pass Member exclusive discounts to Halloween Horror Nights. Check the website for more details.
6. I currently have an Annual or Season Pass, how do I renew?
Pass Members can purchase a new pass at the Front Gate or Online.
7. Can I get Front of Line access to all the rides, attractions and shows with my Annual or Season Pass?
Pass Members can upgrade in-park to a Front of Line ticket, which is available at the Universal Box Office.
8. What are some of the Annual and Season Pass benefits and specials?
Pass Members receive exclusive offers, invitations and promotions, which vary by pass type. Please visit the Annual / Season Pass Overview page for a full list of Annual Pass Member benefits.
Some of these exclusive offers are only communicated via email so please make sure to update your profile with your most current email address information.