Information for Guests with Disabilities
Universal Studios Hollywood prides itself on providing auxiliary aids and services to our guests with disabilities. Many rides, shows, attractions, escalators, and parking structures are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in a wheelchair or guests with other special needs. In addition, for a list of all attractions and their specific requirements, please consult the Rider’s Guide.
To request a copy of the Guide or if “additional accommodations” are needed please stop by our Guest Relations desk located at the front entrance to the park or please contact Guest Relations at 1-800-UNIVERSAL, or write to:
Universal Studios Hollywood
Attn: Guest Relations
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
- With one week notice, sign language interpreting services will be made available in Universal Studios Hollywood at no charge. To arrange for sign language interpreting services please contact Guest Relations at 1-800-UNIVERSAL or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- In addition to sign language interpreting services, open/closed captioning and assistive listening devices, guidebooks for guests with disabilities, and attraction scripts are available at Guest Relations and can be made available for your visit. For guests with hearing impairments, Telecommunication Devices for the Deaf (TDDs) and TTY telephones are located at Guest Relations. Pay telephones with amplification devices are also located throughout the park. Please see the Rider’s Guide for Rider Safety and Guests with Disabilities at Guest Relations for more information.
- For your enjoyment and convenience, Universal Studios Hollywood’s shopping and dining facilities are wheelchair accessible. Also, our outdoor stage shows have areas reserved for guests with disabilities. These areas are clearly marked with the International Symbol of Accessibility.
- Service Animals are welcome in all of our restaurant and merchandise locations, attraction queues and most other locations throughout Universal Studios Hollywood. Additionally, there are specific entry/boarding requirements for each attraction to assist the service animal’s owner in making an informed decision about their animal’s safe admission. Please consult the listing for each ride and attraction in our Rider’s Guide or our designated entrance signs for more information.
- Due to the dramatic movement of the ride vehicles and nature of certain special effects at Universal Studios Hollywood®, oxygen tanks are not permitted at the following locations: Jurassic Park® — The Ride, Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride, and the Studio Tour.
For more information and exact operating hours call in advance: 1-800-UNIVERSAL.