Smoke In Designated Areas
For the comfort and safety of all Park guests and team members, tobacco smoking will be permitted in our designated smoking area only. E-cigarettes and vaporizers will be treated the same as tobacco products.
Universal Studios Hollywood™ has a tobacco smoking area on the Upper Lot, adjacent to Super Silly Fun Land. Universal CityWalk also provides two designated tobacco smoking areas.
Marijuana is prohibited.
Conditions Of Entry
For your safety and enjoyment of Universal Studios Hollywood™, please note the following:
- All visitors must pass through metal detection before experiencing the theme park.
- All bags, backpacks, purses and packages are subject to X-ray and/or additional inspection prior to entering the theme park. Coolers, suitcases and bags with wheels are prohibited.
- We recommend you leave unnecessary articles in your car and secure valuables in your trunk.
- Any type of explosives or weapons
- Illegal drugs
- Clothing likely to create a danger or disturbance
- Clothing that may create a false impression of employment by Universal or emergency personnel
- Segways (unless utilized as an ADA mobility device), hoverboards and drones. Selfie sticks are permitted at Universal’s discretion but must be stowed on rides and attractions and the Studio Tour
Outside Food And Drinks
We offer a variety of food options at restaurants and concession stands throughout our location. However, we understand that guests may need to bring outside food and drinks. Please note the following guidelines:
- Bottled Water (maximum 2 liters)
- Small snacks
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically-indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 6″ deep
- Glass containers
- Open containers
- Large coolers of food
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5″ wide x 6″ high x 6″ deep
You can find our full Code of Conduct here.