Theme Park Overview
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience!
Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Go behind the scenes on a real working movie studio
- Opens 1 hour before the rest of the Park now – 8/16! Hold on tight for the world-famous Studio Tour’s all-new grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged!
- Explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour
- Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It’s the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience
- See top celebrities interviewed in person! Universal Studios Hollywood is the home of EXTRA, a leading entertainment-news television show
Get into the Movies!
Face heart-pounding rides and shows that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies.
- Now Open! Enter the world of The Simpsons™ like never before and visit downtown Springfield. Enjoy a “Genuine Clown-Endorsed Meal” at Krusty Burger, grab a Homer-sized helping of donuts at Lard Lad, imbibe at Moe’s Tavern or the first Duff Beer Gardens, and crash through Krustyland on The Simpsons Ride™.
- Ride it now! Join the Minions on the new ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on Transformers™: The Ride-3D
- Experience a tidal wave of explosive action at WaterWorld® – Universal Studios’ #1 rated show.
- See all attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood
End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk, where everything is Always Unexpected. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.