- Show scripts are available in large font and embossed braille at Guest Services within Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Many attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood can accommodate a guest with a white cane or provide a place to store the cane in the ride vehicle. The cane may need to be collapsed on some attractions. On attractions where a cane could become lost due to ride forces and present a potential hazard to other guests, the Attraction Attendant will hold the cane for the guest once he or she is seated. The Attendant will have the white cane available as soon as the attraction vehicle is stopped in the unload area.
Many attractions can accommodate you if you have a white cane, or they can provide a storage compartment in the ride vehicle to place your cane. Your cane may need to be collapsed on some attractions. On attractions where your cane may be lost due to ride forces and presents a potential hazard to other guests, an Attractions Attendant will hold your cane for you after you’re seated. It will be available as soon as the attraction vehicle is stopped in the unload area. The following attractions will hold your white cane until you’re done with the experience:
- Allowed in vehicle:
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Silly Swirly Fun Ride
- Transformers™: The Ride-3D
- The Walking Dead Attraction
- The Simpsons Ride™
- The World-Famous Studio Tour
- Not Allowed in vehicle:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
- Allowed in vehicle if collapsible and stored in pouch:
- Flight of the Hippogriff™
- Revenge of the Mummy℠ – The Ride